Revamped Sebi website boasts of higher disclosures
- People need to make preventive measure a habit if India is to become malaria-free by 2027: home insecticides makers
- Bollywood is in love with biopics. But will it last?
- Flipkart wins relief over tax on discounts
- Why homebuyers can’t expect any RERA relief soon
- CBI cracks Kotkhai rape-murder case with help of DNA, blood sample
Mumbai: The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) website underwent a revamp to make it user friendly and more-in sync with the ever evolving digital media. Under the new look, the market regulator has increased its disclosures.
The Sebi website now has a section called as causelist, which lists out all the cases that are being heard by its whole time members and adjudicating officers against market intermediaries for various market violations.
This new entrant in one of the best features of that makes the quasi-judicial proceedings completely transparent. A case that is pending enforcement of Sebi directions can now be tracked and may ‘just’ prompt a swifter disposal of cases.