How much a house costs in Mumbai
With increasing urban population, buying a house in a large city, has become difficult —the main obstacle being cost
A house is probably the biggest spend for most Indians. And with urban population increasing manifold, buying a house in a large city, which is where most jobs are likely to be, has become difficult—the main obstacle being cost.
Determining a property’s value is difficult.Our compilation of property prices of prominent localities in major cities and surrounding areas across India may help you compare and make an informed decision. Here are prices of some properties in price bands of below ₹50 lakh, ₹50-75 lakh, and above ₹75 lakh.
Editor's Picks »
- Alibaba may invest $5 billion in JV with Reliance Retail
- HDFC plans special situations fund to invest in stressed realty projects
- HPCL arm Prize Petroleum takes a ₹ 24.41 crore hit
- ARCs seek tweaks in inter-creditor agreement to protect their interests
- Legal costs of firms rose 56.73% in last five years