Goldman units to sell up to $110 million stake in Max Financial
Two Goldman units are offering to sell 4.42% stake in Max Financial, the share sale’s floor price has been set at Rs595, which is 0.8% discount to the stock’s today closing price
Mumbai: Goldman Sachs will sell shares worth up to $110 million in India’s Max Financial Services Ltd on Friday, according to a deal term sheet seen by Reuters.
Two Goldman units are offering to sell a 4.42% stake, or 11.8 million shares, in Max Financial in a block trade, the term sheet showed.
The share sale’s floor price has been set at Rs595, which is a 0.8% discount to the stock’s Thursday closing price.
Citi is the sole bookrunner.
In April, Goldman sold a 3.7% stake in Max Financial. Reuters
Latest News »
Editor's Picks »
- Same-store sales growth trips at Future Retail
- Cipla Q4 FY18 results no reason to reverse stock underperformance
- Dr Reddy’s Q4: It’s a wait and watch, share price spike notwithstanding
- What SBI Q4 results say about the Indian economy and the bank
- Patanjali’s slowing growth does not mean that Colgate’s is accelerating