1 June: Mint50 schemes to invest in
- Despite volatility, markets will offer opportunities for IPOs: Sudhir Bassi
- Bharti Group exits Biyani’s Future Enterprises by selling its 13.64% stake
- 4 ways in which diesel, petrol price rise will impact you
- It’s good to teach children the concept of saving
- Global gold prices slip as investors eye riskier assets
Here’s a list of schemes that made it to Mint50. Net asset value (NAV) figure tells you the price per unit of each fund. The expense ratio tells you how much of your money you lose to charges each year. Portfolio turnover ratio explains how much the fund manager has churned. A low portfolio turnover is ideal.