Astron Paper IPO sess 12.39 times subscription on Day 3
The Astron Paper IPO received bids for 173,431,720 shares against the total issue size of 14,000,000 shares, data available with the NSE showed
New Delhi: Astron Paper and Board Mills’ initial public offer (IPO) was subscribed 12.39 times on the third day of the issue on Tuesday.
The Astron Paper IPO to raise Rs70 crore received bids for 173,431,720 shares against the total issue size of 14,000,000 shares, data available with NSE showed. The portion reserved for qualified institutional buyers was subscribed 5.74 times and that of non-institutional investors 1.15 times. The segment set aside for retail investors was subscribed 33.57 times.
Shares in the Astron Paper IPO, which would close on Wednesday, is in the price band of Rs45-50. Pantomath Capital Advisors Pvt. Ltd is the book-running lead manager to the offer.
The equity shares of the company are proposed to be listed on the NSE and BSE. Incorporated in 2010, Astron Paper and Board Mills’ is engaged in manufacturing of kraft paper. The company has manufacturing facility in Gujarat.
- Gold prices fall Rs105 on global cues, weak demand
- Tata Communications, Arvind to move out from NSE’s Nifty Midcap 50 index
- EPFO notifies 8.55% interest rate on PF for 2017-18, lowest in 5 years
- Gold prices surge Rs350 on global cues, high demand
- As Singapore and India fight over futures, investor worries grow
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars