Warren Buffett says cryptocurrencies are certain to come to bad ending
Seattle/New York: Warren Buffett said he’s no fan of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and is confident that the run up in their value is fleeting.
“In terms of cryptocurrencies, generally, I can say almost with certainty that they will come to a bad ending,” Buffett said in an interview on CNBC on Wednesday.
“Now when it happens, or how or anything else, I don’t know. But I know this: If I could buy a five year put on every one of the cryptocurrencies, I’d be glad to do it but I would never short a dime’s worth.” Bloomberg
- As formalization lags, logistics firms pin hopes on GST e-way bill, better implementation
- Mahindra on rough terrain as Maruti Suzuki grabs No. 1 slot in utility vehicles
- Opening bell: Global markets drop on trade war fears; M&M, Union Bank in news
- Thanks to Reliance Jio, Airtel, Vodafone and Idea are squeezed from both ends
- Is universal basic income a feasible idea in India?