Stock market crash trending on Twitter1 min read . Updated: 24 Aug 2015, 06:31 PM IST
Here are five of the smartest tweets around the crash
Twitter reacted to the bloodbath on the Indian stock markets and the market crash is one of the most tweeted topics. #Sensex was trending on the social media website at number two. Here are five of the smartest tweets and the most retweed ones around the crash:
1) Manoj Nagpal, chief executive officer (CEO) of Outlook Asia Capital (@NagpalManoj), says:
2) Author Subramanyam PV (@pvsubramanyam) tweets, “I love people who say today is a good day to invest. Want to watch them when it falls by 25%. THAT is the time that they will panic."
3) Twitter user, Nitish Kumar Diwakar (@NitishDiwakar) tweeted:
4) D. Prasanth Nair, a consulant, tweets, “#Sensex catches Chinese flu....but India probably best placed to weather the storm. If only some bills could have been cleared...."
5) Certified financial planner, D.Muthukrishnan (@dmuthuk) said: