Devi Seafoods files Rs900 crore IPO papers
The Devi Seafoods IPO will see sale of shares by the company’s promoters P. Brahmanandam, P. Suryavathi, P. Rama Devi and N. Naveena
New Delhi: Leading seafood exporter Devi Seafoods on Monday filed draft papers with markets regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) to raise Rs900 crore through an initial public offering (IPO).
The IPO will see sale of shares by the company’s promoters P. Brahmanandam, P. Suryavathi, P. Rama Devi and N. Naveena, as per the draft papers filed with Sebi. According to the company, the listing of equity shares will enhance its stability as well as brand image and provide liquidity to its existing shareholders.
Axis Capital, ICICI Securities and Kotak Mahindra Capital Company will manage the company’s public issue. The Andhra Pradesh-based Devi Seafoods is a leading producer of processed shrimp and shrimp feed. Last month, another seafood products exporter Sandhya Marines had filed preliminary papers with Sebi to float an initial public offer (IPO).
Editor's Picks »
- RITES IPO opens today, analysts say valuation attractive
- Piyush Goyal says govt will look into RBI demand for more powers over state-run lenders
- Public sector banks to focus on credit needs of good borrowers: FM
- SBI’s Rajnish Kumar says banks agree fragmentation in the industry is not good
- IIFL arm looks to raise Rs746 crore from institutional investors