Religare Enterprises to raise Rs916 crore by issuing warrants
New Delhi: Religare Enterprises plans to raise Rs916.42 crore by issuing 175,559,960 warrants at an issue price of Rs52.20.
The company will seek approval of shareholders at its extra ordinary general meeting to be held on 19 March 2018, Religare Enterprises said in a regulatory filing. The warrants will be issued to a number of entities on a preference basis.
The company said special resolution for approval of members of the company to issue up to 175,559,960 warrants in one or more tranches at issue price of Rs52.20 on preferential basis will be held on 19 March, it said.
It said the proceeds to be raised through the issuance of warrants will be used to meet long-term funding requirements of the company for growth capital, meet capital expenditure, to make investments as well as for general corporate purposes.
Shares of the company closed 4.69% up at Rs56.90 on BSE.
- RLD, Nishad Party expel MLAs for cross-voting in Rajya Sabha elections in UP
- Donald Trump said to plan expulsion of Russian diplomats over spy-poison case in UK
- India to have new database on narco crimes, criminals: Rajnath Singh
- UIDAI dismisses report of data leak, says Aadhaar remains safe
- No change in status quo at Dokalam standoff area: Indian envoy