Religare Enterprises to raise Rs916 crore by issuing warrants
A special resolution for approval of members of Religare to issue up to 175,559,960 warrants in one or more tranches at issue price of Rs52.20 on preferential basis will be held on 19 March
New Delhi: Religare Enterprises plans to raise Rs916.42 crore by issuing 175,559,960 warrants at an issue price of Rs52.20.
The company will seek approval of shareholders at its extra ordinary general meeting to be held on 19 March 2018, Religare Enterprises said in a regulatory filing. The warrants will be issued to a number of entities on a preference basis.
The company said special resolution for approval of members of the company to issue up to 175,559,960 warrants in one or more tranches at issue price of Rs52.20 on preferential basis will be held on 19 March, it said.
It said the proceeds to be raised through the issuance of warrants will be used to meet long-term funding requirements of the company for growth capital, meet capital expenditure, to make investments as well as for general corporate purposes.
Shares of the company closed 4.69% up at Rs56.90 on BSE.
Editor's Picks »
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee: India grieves demise, pays homage
- Turkey will emerge stronger from lira crisis, FM tells investors
- A Pie for everyone: Android Pie Go edition announced
- The billionaires and the guru: How Singh brothers burnt through $2 billion
- Opinion | Vajpayee knew India had to join the global economic mainstream
- Recent rise in trade deficit is not due to the oil prices
- Safeguard duty proposal has deepened uncertainty in the solar energy sector
- Fortis Healthcare: What now, after IHH entry and June quarter loss?
- Weak Q1 for Amara Raja but investors pin hopes on softening lead prices
- IDBI Bank Q1 results show how expensive it is for LIC