HDFC to raise Rs2,000 crore via bonds today
HDFC will raise Rs2,000 crore by issuing bonds on private placement basis to augment its long-term capital
New Delhi: Mortgage lender HDFC will raise Rs2,000 crore by issuing bonds on private placement basis to augment its long-term capital.
“The object of the issue is to augment the long-term resources of the Corporation. The proceeds of the present issue would be utilised for financing/refinancing the housing finance business requirements of the Corporation,” HDFC said in a filing.
The issue to raise Rs2,000 crore will open on Wednesday and closes the same day.
HDFC said the company will specifically address the persons who are eligible for the debenture issue and no other person can apply for it. Stock of HDFC traded 0.24% up at Rs1,759.75 on BSE.
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars