Bank of Baroda to raise up to Rs3,000 crore via Basel III bonds
New Delhi: Public lender Bank of Baroda is set to raise up to Rs3,000 crore through Basel III compliant bonds.
“The finance committee of our bank approved today issuance of AT-1 capital bonds compliant with Basel III capital regulations... for a minimum amount of Rs500 crore with greenshoe option and total issuance not to exceed Rs 3,000 crore,” the bank said in a regulatory filing today.
The raising of funds will be in single or multiple tranches. The stock was trading at Rs161.90, down 0.37% from its previous close on the BSE.
- West Bengal panchayat elections: EC told to accept nominations
- Top Bollywood studios are betting on regional cinema this year
- India to push for local manufacturing of APIs, reduce dependence on China
- SGX profit jumps to decade high, focus on new India products
- It’s not about auditions, it’s about emotions: Deepak Dhar