M&M board approves stake sale in Mahindra Logistics
The size, price and other details of the Mahindra Logistics stake sale will be determined in due course by a committee of directors, M&M said
- Global markets set for best weekly winning streak in six months
- Oil rises 1% on OPEC cuts, hopes for easing China-US trade tensions
- Sun Pharma shares slump 10%, Sensex volatile
- Rupee, bond prices fall on fiscal worries, higher crude prices
- Fund manager who dodged global crisis sees 20-year bull run in India
New Delhi: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd (M&M) on Tuesday said its board has approved sale of a part of shareholding in its arm Mahindra Logistics Ltd (MLL).
The company’s board, which met on Tuesday, has approved sales of a part of its shareholding in Mahindra Logistics, a subsidiary of the company, as part of the proposed initial public offering of MLL, M&M said in a regulatory filing.
The size of the stake sale, price and other details of the IPO will be determined in due course by a committee of directors, it added. Shares of M&M ended 0.49% down at Rs1,417.35 on BSE.
Editor's Picks »
- Mukesh Ambani vs Jeff Bezos set to begin from Gujarat
- Marco Pierre White: ‘Chefs are not geniuses or artists, they are just workers’
- RBI will take steps to help sustain growth: Shaktikanta Das
- India is at par with China in space race: Isro’s K. Sivan
- AAP rules out alliance with Congress for Elections 2019
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies