Avendus Absolute Return Fund crosses Rs1,000 crore assets under management
Avendus Absolute Return Fund invests in Indian- listed equities and equity derivatives, and aims to generate absolute returns with lower volatility than the overall stock market
Mumbai: Avendus Absolute Return Fund, the first equity long/short alternate investment Fund (AIF) by Avendus Capital Public Markets Alternate Strategies, crossed the milestone of Rs1,000 crore of assets under management in July 2017.
This target has been achieved within four months of the launch of the AIF. The Avendus Absolute Return Fund invests in Indian- listed equities and equity derivatives, and aims to generate absolute returns with lower volatility than the overall stock market.
- Sensex falls 217 points, Nifty below 10,950 dragged by banking, pharma stocks
- Oil prices fall as Saudis offer more supply, US weighs SPR release
- Selloff in India bond market nearing end, predicts market veteran
- Few stocks rising from India selloff even as market hits record
- Dr Reddy’s shares tank 11% after US court decision on sale of product
Editor's Picks »
- Modi says govt programmes are redefining India’s future with a strong focus on youth
- India, Iran review bilateral ties, to strengthen connectivity through Chabahar port
- Jaiprakash Associates lists proposals before SC to settle disputes
- Affle files draft papers for ₹650 crore initial share sale
- Essar Steel bidding: NCLAT may give Arcelor, Numetal more time