Piramal Enterprises to raise Rs 590 crore via allotment of bonds
These bonds are proposed to be listed on the wholesale debt market segment of the National Stock Exchange
New Delhi: Piramal Enterprises Friday said it would raise Rs 590 crore through allotment of secured redeemable non-convertible bonds on a private placement basis.
At the meeting of the Administrative Committee of the Board, the committee approved the allotment of 5,900 secured redeemable non-convertible bonds having the face value of Rs 10 lakh only each, aggregating to Rs 590 crore on private placement basis.
These bonds are proposed to be listed on the wholesale debt market segment of the National Stock Exchange, it added.
Shares of Piramal Enterprises closed at Rs 2,354.25 per scrip on the BSE, up 2.82% from its previous close.
Editor's Picks »
- 2nd Trump-Kim summit to take place at end of February
- To boost confidence in oil cut, OPEC issues quota list
- China said to offer path to end US trade imbalance
- BlackRock, Goldman said to move some fund managers to US if no-deal Brexit
- RBI governor Shaktikanta Das sees inflation assessment as a challenge
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies