How concentrated is your mutual fund scheme?
Here is a list of funds with the highest concentration of top 10 holdings
Most mutual fund schemes diversify across stocks and sectors. But sometimes managers follow a concentrated strategy either due to a scheme’s mandate or because of the manager’s style. If these stock prices go up, the net asset value tends to rise sharply. But a concentrated portfolio can also backfire if the strategy goes wrong. Diversified funds, too, can hold a concentration of their larger holdings and a much more diversified portfolio among the smaller holdings. Here is a list of funds with the highest concentration of top 10 holdings.
Editor's Picks »
- ‘102 Not Out’ disappoints at China box office but Bollywood has more to offer
- Ex-Nissan chief Carlos Ghosn charged, may face new allegations
- ‘I do not respect the US SEC’, says Tesla CEO Elon Musk on ‘60 Minutes’
- Nokia 8.1 to launch in India today: Expected price, specifications
- Petrol, diesel price down by Rs 10 in 45 days. Check today’s rates in top cities
- The government has a troubling message for minority shareholders
- Opec-allies’ output cut may not amount to big shift in oil prices
- RBI’s new loan rate math for banks cannot ignore deposits
- Maruti loses speed as PV growth slows amid rising challenges
- Risks emerge for Ramakrishna Forgings, Bharat Forge, Motherson Sumi as heavy-duty trucks face headwinds