How concentrated is your mutual fund scheme?
Here is a list of funds with the highest concentration of top 10 holdings
Most mutual fund schemes diversify across stocks and sectors. But sometimes managers follow a concentrated strategy either due to a scheme’s mandate or because of the manager’s style. If these stock prices go up, the net asset value tends to rise sharply. But a concentrated portfolio can also backfire if the strategy goes wrong. Diversified funds, too, can hold a concentration of their larger holdings and a much more diversified portfolio among the smaller holdings. Here is a list of funds with the highest concentration of top 10 holdings.
Editor's Picks »
- Most things we see in a smartphone have reached saturation level: Pankaj Rana
- One size doesn’t fit all: Brand leaders on finding the right audience and connecting with them
- Karnataka bypolls to affect upcoming state elections, 2019 polls: Kumaraswamy
- Devendra Fadnavis says half of Maharashtra facing drought-like situation
- iPhone XR: The cheaper Apple phone
- Hindustan Zinc dividend payout offsets dull Q2 results
- Q2 results no blockbuster for Inox Leisure as margins disappoint
- NBFC scare shaves 8.5% of IndusInd Bank share price
- Q2 results portent a dull Diwali for paint stocks investors
- Reliance Jio seen overtaking Vodafone Idea, Airtel to become India’s largest telecom firm by 2018-end