DHFL’s Rs12,000 crore NCDs bond issue to open on 22 May
Dewan Housing Finance Corp NCDs bond issue’s base size is Rs3,000 crore
Mumbai: Mortgage lender Dewan Housing Finance Corp. Ltd (DHFL) Thursday said its Rs12,000 crore non-convertible debentures (NCDs) bond issue will open for subscription on 22 May. The base size of the issue is Rs3,000 crore.
DHFL is offering NCDs maturing in three, five, seven and 10 years, with varying coupon rates. Accordingly, the effective yield ranges between 8.90% and 9.10%.
DHFL is offering the option of monthly interest payment on three- and five-year NCDs. It has also structured three-year NCDs with floating interest rate.
DHFL will use at least 75% of the net proceeds of the public issue to repay debt. The NCDs are rated AAA.
Editor's Picks »
- Artificial intelligence predictions may not always lead to better decisions
- 2G case: Delhi HC defers hearing on CBI, ED plea against acquittals
- Friday Wrap: ‘Parmanu,’ ‘Solo’ make for dull movie week
- In order to grow, we need to get into other markets: Vince Voron
- IHH extends revised offer for Fortis to 30 June
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars