DHFL’s Rs12,000 crore NCDs bond issue to open on 22 May
Dewan Housing Finance Corp NCDs bond issue’s base size is Rs3,000 crore
Mumbai: Mortgage lender Dewan Housing Finance Corp. Ltd (DHFL) Thursday said its Rs12,000 crore non-convertible debentures (NCDs) bond issue will open for subscription on 22 May. The base size of the issue is Rs3,000 crore.
DHFL is offering NCDs maturing in three, five, seven and 10 years, with varying coupon rates. Accordingly, the effective yield ranges between 8.90% and 9.10%.
DHFL is offering the option of monthly interest payment on three- and five-year NCDs. It has also structured three-year NCDs with floating interest rate.
DHFL will use at least 75% of the net proceeds of the public issue to repay debt. The NCDs are rated AAA.
Editor's Picks »
- China said to offer path to end US trade imbalance
- BlackRock, Goldman said to move some fund managers to US if no-deal Brexit
- RBI governor Shaktikanta Das sees inflation assessment as a challenge
- Delhi HC sets aside arbitral award in favour of Reliance subsidiary over Airport Express metro line
- UP govt approves 10% quota for the poor
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies