DHFL’s Rs12,000 crore NCDs bond issue to open on 22 May
Dewan Housing Finance Corp NCDs bond issue’s base size is Rs3,000 crore
Mumbai: Mortgage lender Dewan Housing Finance Corp. Ltd (DHFL) Thursday said its Rs12,000 crore non-convertible debentures (NCDs) bond issue will open for subscription on 22 May. The base size of the issue is Rs3,000 crore.
DHFL is offering NCDs maturing in three, five, seven and 10 years, with varying coupon rates. Accordingly, the effective yield ranges between 8.90% and 9.10%.
DHFL is offering the option of monthly interest payment on three- and five-year NCDs. It has also structured three-year NCDs with floating interest rate.
DHFL will use at least 75% of the net proceeds of the public issue to repay debt. The NCDs are rated AAA.
Editor's Picks »
- HDFC plans special situations fund to invest in stressed realty projects
- HPCL arm Prize Petroleum takes a ₹ 24.41 crore hit
- ARCs seek tweaks in inter-creditor agreement to protect their interests
- Legal costs of firms rose 56.73% in last five years
- Costly nutritious food seen driving up malnutrition in India