Worried about market volatility? Monika Halan shares equity investment tips
Personal finance expert Monika Halan discusses ways to manage your investments in a volatile stock market. She also discusses the benefits of equity investments versus investing in fixed deposits or PPFs
Money with Monika is a weekly personal finance show that answers your queries on all investment matters. In Episode 1, personal finance expert Monika Halan discusses ways to manage your investments in a volatile stock market. She also discusses the benefits of equity investments versus investing in fixed deposits or PPFs. Monika Halan, Consulting Editor of Mint, and author of Let’s Talk Money takes you through the various avenues of savings open to individual - deposits, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, insurance and pension funds - to discover the best way to maximise your returns while minimising your risk. She will also be taking questions from you on financial products that suit depending on income, age, risk appetite and life goals. If you want to see your money grow, do tune in to Money with Monika.
Editor's Picks »
- Reverse Pitch| “Out of 5,000 ventures, only 2% get showcased to our members”
- Congress wins Chhattisgarh by a landslide, puts an end to Raman Singh era
- Opinion| A comprehensive rejection of BJP by Chhattisgarh
- Opinion: Why Urjit Patel will not be missed as RBI governor
- Even the Raman Singh factor could not prevent the BJP debacle in Chhattisgarh
- Steel stocks get winter chill as China demand issues resurface
- Why Uday Kotak’s defiance is scaring his bank’s investors
- Exit RBI governor Urjit Patel, enter wrath of the markets?
- The government has a troubling message for minority shareholders
- Opec-allies’ output cut may not amount to big shift in oil prices