Shriram Transport Finance raises Rs400 crore by issuing bonds
New Delhi: Shriram Transport Finance Company on Friday said it has raised Rs400 crore by issuing bonds on private placement basis.
“The Allotment Committee-NCDs of the company in its meeting held today, approved and allotted 4,000 secured redeemable rated listed non-convertible debentures of face value of Rs 10 lakh each, aggregating to Rs 400 crore on private placement basis,” the company said in a regulatory filing.
The company is engaged in the business of providing loans for commercial vehicles. It also provides consumer finance, life and general insurance, stock broking and distribution services among others. Stock of the company closed 1.57% higher at Rs1,480.15 apiece on BSE on Friday.
- USFDA finishes inspection at Alembic Pharma’s Panelav plant, shares rise on BSE
- Trump trade war spurs India to import more oil, drones from US
- What global finance chiefs are saying about the global economy
- Walmart sees Flipkart as key to atone for missteps in China
- Infosys to renew focus on digital services