LIC trims stake in Tata Global Beverages to 3.62%
LIC sold 1.29 crore shares, representing 2.05% stake, of TGBL in open market between 23 August 2017 to 21 February 2018
New Delhi: State-owned Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India has reduced its share holding in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) firm Tata Global Beverages Ltd (TGBL) to 3.62% by selling 2.05% stake in open market.
LIC sold 1.29 crore shares, representing 2.05% stake, of TGBL in open market between 23 August 2017 to 21 February 2018, the Tata group company said in a filing to BSE.
The insurance giant had 5.67% stake in TGBL earlier, it added. Shares of Tata Global Beverages Ltd (TGBL) on Friday closed at Rs270.80 per scrip on BSE, up 3.22% from its previous close.
Editor's Picks »
- MakeMyTrip’s attempts to juggle between growth and profitability
- Kerala’s SoS may not have major impact on asset quality of banks
- Subsidy sharing concerns loom for state-run upstream oil firms
- L&T is better off rewarding investors given the poor investment avenues
- Coal India’s share sale plans eclipse bright outlook for FY19