LIC trims stake in Tata Global Beverages to 3.62%
New Delhi: State-owned Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India has reduced its share holding in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) firm Tata Global Beverages Ltd (TGBL) to 3.62% by selling 2.05% stake in open market.
LIC sold 1.29 crore shares, representing 2.05% stake, of TGBL in open market between 23 August 2017 to 21 February 2018, the Tata group company said in a filing to BSE.
The insurance giant had 5.67% stake in TGBL earlier, it added. Shares of Tata Global Beverages Ltd (TGBL) on Friday closed at Rs270.80 per scrip on BSE, up 3.22% from its previous close.
- RLD, Nishad Party expel MLAs for cross-voting in Rajya Sabha elections in UP
- Donald Trump said to plan expulsion of Russian diplomats over spy-poison case in UK
- India to have new database on narco crimes, criminals: Rajnath Singh
- UIDAI dismisses report of data leak, says Aadhaar remains safe
- No change in status quo at Dokalam standoff area: Indian envoy