Yes Bank lists $600 million bond issue on India INX
Yes Bank debuts on Global Securities Market of India INX with $600 million bond issue under its maiden $1 billion medium term notes
Gandhinagar: Yes Bank on Wednesday announced the listing of its debut $600 million bond issue under its maiden $1 billion medium term notes (MTN) programme on Global Securities Market (GSM) of India INX.
The country’s first international exchange India INX, a subsidiary of BSE Ltd, is located at Gujarat International Finance Tec City’s (GIFT City) International Financial Services Centre (IFSC), Gandhinagar.
The listing ceremony held at GIFT City was presided over by Gujarat chief minister Vijay Rupani. This is the largest debut international bond issuance by an Indian bank, the company said in its statement.
Editor's Picks »
- Why the ephemeris continues to thrive in the internet age
- Modi attacks Congress for spreading ‘lies and rumours’ on Dalit, farmer issues
- Banking on natural farming methods
- Narendra Modi inaugurates Rs11,000 crore Eastern Peripheral Expressway
- EPFO cuts administrative charges to 0.5%, firms to save together Rs900 crore annually
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars