Welspun Corp. to raise Rs250 crore via NCDs
Welspun Corp.’s board has approved the issue of 2,500 secured redeemable NCDs of the face value of Rs10,00,000 each at par aggregating Rs250 crore by way of private placement basis
New Delhi: Welspun Corp., the flagship company of Welspun Group, plans to raise Rs250 crore through issuance of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on private placement basis.
“The Board of Directors at its meeting...approved the issue of 2,500 secured redeemable non-convertible debentures (NCDs) of the face value of Rs 10,00,000 each at par aggregating Rs 250 crore by way of private placement basis,” Welspun Corp. said in a BSE filing.
Shares of Welspun Corp. settled 1.39% lower at Rs191.15 on the BSE.
- Gold prices fall Rs105 on global cues, weak demand
- Tata Communications, Arvind to move out from NSE’s Nifty Midcap 50 index
- EPFO notifies 8.55% interest rate on PF for 2017-18, lowest in 5 years
- Gold prices surge Rs350 on global cues, high demand
- As Singapore and India fight over futures, investor worries grow
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars