SIS to make market debut tomorrow
Security and Intelligence Services or SIS will make its stock market debut on Thursday after concluding its initial share sale offer last week
New Delhi: Security and Intelligence Services (SIS) will make its stock market debut on Thursday after concluding its initial share sale offer last week.
The initial share sale offer of Security and Intelligence Services (India) Limited was subscribed 7 times.
Qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) portion was subscribed 5.64 times, non institutional investors 1.66 times and retail investors 19.51 times.
The company had set Rs805-815 per share as the price band for the IPO. The company provides security solutions and business support services to a wide range of customers across India and Australia.
Axis Capital Limited, ICICI Securities Limited, IIFL Holdings Limited and Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited were the global coordinators and book running lead managers to the offer.
Latest News »
Editor's Picks »
- Artificial intelligence predictions may not always lead to better decisions
- 2G case: Delhi HC defers hearing on CBI, ED plea against acquittals
- Friday Wrap: ‘Parmanu,’ ‘Solo’ make for dull movie week
- In order to grow, we need to get into other markets: Vince Voron
- IHH extends revised offer for Fortis to 30 June
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars