RIL to raise Rs5,000 crore debt
Mumbai: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) plans to raise Rs5,000 crore debt through private placement of non-convertible debt instruments, the company said in a filing with the stock exchange on Friday.
“The net proceeds of the issue will be utilized inter-alia for refinancing of existing borrowings and/or for any other purpose in the ordinary course of business,” RIL said in the statement.
- Wipro falls nearly 5% as brokerages cut target price on weak Q4 results
- A good competitor is good for HUL: Sanjiv Mehta
- Breaking taboos is becoming good for business in India
- Our core strategy is working and showing healthy growth: Wipro CEO Abidali Neemuchwala
- Contract manufacturers of global firms to launch own TV brands