Infibeam shares nosedive 70% ahead of AGM
Infibeam share prices fall as much as 72.76% to Rs 53.8 on BSE. The stock had opened 3.82% lower at Rs 190.
Mumbai: Shares of Infibeam Avenues Ltd tumbled over 70% today, ahead of its annual general meeting (AGM) on Saturday, and failed to recover even after a clarification by the company on disclosures. Infibeam shares fell as much as 72.76% on BSE to Rs 53.80. Infibeam shares closed 71.60% lower at Rs 58.80 on the BSE, while the benchmark Sensex was down 0.27% to 36,227.14 points. The scrip had opened 3.82% lower at Rs 190.
In a clarification to exchanges, the company said all material information having a bearing on the performance of the company, including all price sensitive information, had been disclosed within the stipulated time.
“The company has always provided timely information sought by the stock exchanges. There is no pending information or announcement from the company which may have a bearing on the price behaviour of the scrip,” Infibeam said in an exchange filing.
Ahmedabad-based Infibeam provides software development services, maintenance, web development, e-commerce and other ancillary services. The company went public in March 2016.
Editor's Picks »
- Future Retail’s Q2 result shows improvement in same-store sales
- Private insurance firms grow at the expense of LIC stuck with a sick bank
- Page Industries’s lofty valuations get a reality check in Q2
- Q2 results: Grasim’s Vodafone Idea stake is proving costly
- How Vodafone Idea’s $3.5 bn fundraising will impact telecom in India