Inox Wind to make stock market debut on Thursday
The company’s Rs700-crore initial public offer that ended on 20 March was subscribed over 18 times
Mumbai: Shares of integrated wind energy firm Inox Wind, which last month completed its initial public offer (IPO), will make its stock market debut on Thursday.
“Trading members of the exchange are hereby informed that effective from Thursday, 9 April 2015, the equity shares of Inox Wind Limited shall be listed and admitted to dealings on the Exchange,” according to a notice dated 7 April 2015 on the BSE.
The company’s Rs700-crore initial public offer that ended on 20 March was subscribed over 18 times.
Inox Wind’s public issue is the biggest IPO since June 2013, when Just Dial had launched its public offer to raise Rs916 crore. The price band for the integrated wind energy firm’s initial share sale was Rs315-325 apiece.
The company had allocated shares worth Rs306 crore to anchor investors, taking the total issue size to over Rs1,000 crore. The issue price for the public issue has been set at Rs325 per share.
Editor's Picks »
- Steel stocks get winter chill as China demand issues resurface
- Why Uday Kotak’s defiance is scaring his bank’s investors
- Exit RBI governor Urjit Patel, enter wrath of the markets?
- The government has a troubling message for minority shareholders
- Opec-allies’ output cut may not amount to big shift in oil prices