Best health plans for you
Here is the Mint SecureNow Mediclaim Ratings. It is designed for you to choose the best health insurance plans
- Mint Insight: Analysing the impact of an election year on stock market
- IPOs of Bharat Hotels and Spandana Sphoorty get Sebi nod
- Gold prices down Rs 150 today as demand eases, silver rates fall
- Gold prices surge to 2-year high on festive demand
- ICICI Bank offers full finance for car loans up to Rs 20 lakh in 4 hours
How do you buy a health insurance plan? If you settle with the plan your agent sells or are happy knowing you have bought the cheapest plan, there is a bit of unlearning and a lot of learning in store for you. To give you a ready comparison, we designed Mint SecureNow Mediclaim Ratings (MSMR). The full ratings can be seen here.
For family floater plans, there are two sum insureds (Rs10 lakh and Rs20 lakh) and three categories—eldest insured is 35, 45 or 65 years old. For individual plans, the sum assured are Rs5 lakh, Rs10 lakh and Rs20 lakh. The ages are 35, 45, 65 and 70 years.