Real estate prices Delhi-NCR
- Venkaiah Naidu rejects impeachment notice against chief justice Dipak Misra
- Indian economy and the threat to the current account deficit
- Google isn’t relying on failed AI to fix Android messaging
- India’s steel demand: a cloud and a silver lining
- Hotel stocks raise a toast to improving fundamentals after a decade of turmoil
Look out for real estate data in this space for cities such as Delhi and NCR, Mumbai and suburbs, Bengaluru, Mysore, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur and Chandigarh, and others. The price range is Rs20 lakh to above Rs75 lakh. This week we take a look at some properties in Delhi-NCR.