Impact of higher food inflation on your weekly grocery bill
Fruit and vegetable prices are now 12.33% and 8.04% costlier than last year, pulses and sugar are surprisingly cheaper
A big cause of concern for every individual and household in India is inflation. Food inflation particularly has an immediate impact. According to the May 2018 data, price of housing has increased the most. In food items, fruits and vegetables have become more expensive, while pulses have become cheaper.
- Pick volatile mutual fund only if you have higher risk appetite
- Card payments set to be more secure, with RBI’s token rule
- What happens to a minor’s mutual fund account
- Bank FD rates ready reckoner: ICICI Bank vs HDFC Bank vs Yes Bank
- Explained: What is a proposal form and why it’s important to fill it yourself
Editor's Picks »
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies
- 1 step forward, 2 steps back. Is GST going the VAT way?
- Mindtree delivers stable Q3 results after a shock Q2
- RIL Q3 results today: Will Reliance Jio, Reliance Retail make up for lost energy?
- Why Tata Motors’ Project Charge at JLR is failing to recharge its shares