Impact of higher food inflation on your weekly grocery bill
Fruit and vegetable prices are now 12.33% and 8.04% costlier than last year, pulses and sugar are surprisingly cheaper
A big cause of concern for every individual and household in India is inflation. Food inflation particularly has an immediate impact. According to the May 2018 data, price of housing has increased the most. In food items, fruits and vegetables have become more expensive, while pulses have become cheaper.
- Banks turned wary of NBFCs months before IL&FS defaults
- HUL Q2: Rising input costs face off against healthy demand growth
- Q2 results: DMart finally set to face a reality check
- Temporary staffing: Decent employee additions, margin pressures may sustain
- Gujarat relief for Tata Power, Adani Power underlines sector’s harsh reality