Indostar Capital Finance IPO subscribed 69% on Day 2
The Rs1,844 crore Indostar Capital Finance IPO received bids for 1,55,94,982 shares against the total issue size of 2,25,75,438 shares
New Delhi: The initial public offer of non-banking finance company Indostar Capital Finance was subscribed 69% on the second day of bidding on Thursday.
The Rs1,844 crore IPO received bids for 1,55,94,982 shares against the total issue size of 2,25,75,438 shares, NSE data showed.
The category set aside for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) was subscribed 1.80 times, non institutional investors 3% and retail investors 34%.
The issue, which is in a price band of Rs570-572 per share, would close for bidding tomorrow.
The IPO is of fresh issue of up to Rs700 crore and an offer for sale of up to 2 crore equity shares (including anchor portion of 9,671,328 equity shares).
Indostar Capital Finance on Tuesday raised a little over Rs553 crore from anchor investors.
Proceeds of the fresh issue will be used to augment capital base to meet future capital requirements. JM Financial, Kotak Mahindra Capital Company, Morgan Stanley India Company, Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors and Nomura Financial Advisory and Securities (India) are managing the issue.
- Gold investors ‘give up hope’ as biggest short in history builds
- Route Mobile’s ₹600 crore IPO gets Sebi approval
- Infosys stock settles down 3% on CFO Ranganath’s exit; M-cap erodes ₹10,080 crore
- India’s outperformance likely to reverse foreign outflows: Morgan Stanley
- Mutual funds garner ₹7,554 crore via SIPs in July
Editor's Picks »
- Floods bring to fore staff shortage at disaster management agencies
- Centre, states differ over who will foot bill for MSME tax break
- IITs move to cut course fees, woo more foreign students
- As India, Japan talk security, next in Delhi is China defence chief
- India’s GDP rose fourfold in 1993-2012, while wages only doubled: ILO