How much tax do you pay on your investments?
Consider the tax implication of every asset class before investing in order as they might reduce your overall returns
Last Published: Tue, Nov 14 2017. 05 14 PM IST
- Wipro falls nearly 5% as brokerages cut target price on weak Q4 results
- A good competitor is good for HUL: Sanjiv Mehta
- Breaking taboos is becoming good for business in India
- Our core strategy is working and showing healthy growth: Wipro CEO Abidali Neemuchwala
- Contract manufacturers of global firms to launch own TV brands
Most people look only at the returns that an investment vehicle gives. It is, however, important to consider the taxation rules as well since this will reduce the overall returns. Here’s a look at some of these.
First Published: Tue, Nov 14 2017. 05 14 PM IST