Is your mutual fund holding too much cash?
In mutual funds, cash is held on a temporary basis to deploy fresh inflows or to pre-empt sudden outflows
Last Published: Tue, Oct 02 2018. 10 26 AM IST
Every mutual fund scheme holds a bit of cash. Cash is held on a temporary basis to deploy fresh inflows or to pre-empt sudden outflows.
Editor's Picks »
- Markets yet to warm up to KEC International’s record order book
- Indraprastha Gas and Mahanagar Gas shares are low on fuel
- Overhang of capacity constraints lifts for ACC, Ambuja Cements
- Stock market traders fall for the ‘buy rural’ narrative, once again
- Continuing volume momentum puts Indian ports in a good position