Is your mutual fund holding too much cash?
In mutual funds, cash is held on a temporary basis to deploy fresh inflows or to pre-empt sudden outflows
Last Published: Tue, Oct 02 2018. 10 26 AM IST
Every mutual fund scheme holds a bit of cash. Cash is held on a temporary basis to deploy fresh inflows or to pre-empt sudden outflows.
Editor's Picks »
- Hindustan Zinc dividend payout offsets dull Q2 results
- Q2 results no blockbuster for Inox Leisure as margins disappoint
- NBFC scare shaves 8.5% of IndusInd Bank share price
- Q2 results portent a dull Diwali for paint stocks investors
- Reliance Jio seen overtaking Vodafone Idea, Airtel to become India’s largest telecom firm by 2018-end