Hero MotoCorp shares rise over 2% on July sales data
Hero MotoCorp shares gained 2.12% to settle at Rs 3,800.35 on BSE
New Delhi: Shares of Hero MotoCorp on Wednesday rose by over 2% after the country’s largest two-wheeler maker reported a 17.13% increase in sales for July.
The scrip gained 2.12% to settle at Rs 3,800.35 on BSE. Intra-day, it went up by 3.12% to Rs 3,838. On NSE, shares of the company rose by 2% to end at Rs 3,802.60.
The company’s market valuation also advanced by Rs 1,573.79 crore to Rs 75,891.79 crore. Hero MotoCorp on Tuesday reported a 17.13% rise in sales at 6,23,269 units in July.
The company had sold 5,32,113 units in July 2016, Hero MotoCorp said in a statement. The stock had gained 1.84% in the previous trading session also.
Editor's Picks »
- France’s Engie appoints Rothschild to find a buyer for Indian solar biz
- Going into 2019, has brand Modi lost some of its sheen?
- Sun Pharma’s cancer injection from Halol plant gets USFDA nod
- A click moment for us was raising ₹100 crore in seed round to chase our dreams: Manish Lunia
- HDFC mutual fund arm to launch its ₹2,800 crore initial share sale next week
- Fund managers slashing allocations to equities in emerging markets, shows BAML survey
- ICICI Lombard tightens grip on profitability in a lean growth quarter
- TCNS Clothing IPO: Valuations capture the upsides adequately
- Nightmare of Indian Accounting Standard 115 comes to haunt firms in the real estate sector
- What is driving the optimism in stocks of paint companies?