JSPL board to consider QIP issue on Friday
New Delhi: Jindal Steel and Power Ltd (JSPL) on Monday said that its board will meet this week to consider issuance of securities to qualified institutional investors.
“A meeting of the board of directors of the company is scheduled to be held on Friday, the March 16, 2018 to, inter-alia, consider issuance of securities to qualified institutional buyers by way of qualified institutions placement,” the company said in a filing to BSE.
JSPL has presence in steel, power, mining and infrastructure sectors. The company operates coal-based sponge iron plant and has an installed capacity of 3million tonnes per annum (MTPA) of steel at Raigarh in Chhattisgarh.
- JD (S) releases 3D game to shed anti-urban image
- Steve Smith admit ball tampering in 3rd test against South Africa
- Students march across US demanding stricter gun laws after mass shootings
- IIM-Ahmedabad raises PG management program fee to Rs22 lakh
- RLD, Nishad Party expel MLAs for cross-voting in Rajya Sabha elections in UP