North Korea to time travel half hour into the future
In 2015, North Koreans put their clocks back 30 minutes to establish their own time zone, “Pyongyang time. ”Today, North Koreans are heading back to the future. North Korea introduced 30 minutes in 2015 as a stand against “wicked Japanese imperialists” A symbolic call to return to a time before the peninsula was colonised by Japan in 1910. In fact even South Korea moved away from Japanese time in the 50’s but switched back in the 60’s
- Boards that lead: How competent are corporate India’s boards
- A big gap between the sci-fi side of things and achieving reality: Sethu Vijayakumar
- Will Microsoft Kaizala really do more for the enterprise workforce and expand footprint?
- Opinion | Industry 4.0 and its adoption in connected cars
- Solving enterprise problems with AI