YouTube video reunites Indian man with family after 40 years
An Indian man missing for 40 years reunited with his family after a YouTube video of him singing a popular Hindi film song went viral. Firoze Shakir, a street photographer, shot the video and uploaded it to YouTube in October last year. Khomdram Gambhir Singh was 26 when in 1978 he left his home in Imphal and never returned. For four decades his family heard nothing. Then a clip showing a grey-bearded man singing a Bollywood song on a Mumbai street 3,300 kilometres away appeared online.
- HDFC plans special situations fund to invest in stressed realty projects
- HPCL arm Prize Petroleum takes a ₹ 24.41 crore hit
- ARCs seek tweaks in inter-creditor agreement to protect their interests
- Legal costs of firms rose 56.73% in last five years
- Costly nutritious food seen driving up malnutrition in India