Reliance Jio launches Rs199 ‘Zero-Touch’ post-paid plan
Reliance Jio customers opting for Rs199 Zero-Touch postpaid plan will not require to pay any security deposit and they will get unlimited free voice, SMS and 25 GB data at 4G speed. Jio will offer calls at 50 paise per minute to the US and Canada, Rs2 per minute to China, France, Italy, the UK, Singapore, Bangladesh. Calls to the Middle East countries will be charged in the range of Rs4-6 per minute. The subscription for the plan will start from 15 May.
- Sebi board allows MFs to segregate distressed assets
- Apple is considering moving iPhone output if tariffs hit 25%
- ICICI Bank offers unlimited free ATM transactions to working women
- India far from perfect on global competitiveness: WEF Chief
- IndiaCast partners with Thai company JKN Media for content distribution