School students in Siliguri await World Cup clashes
School students wearing the jerseys of Brazil and Argentina play a friendly football match as World cup fever takes hold ahead of the knock-out stages. The students wearing jerseys of Brazil and Argentina lined up prior to the start of a friendly football match on the occasion of the ongoing FIFA 2018 World Cup at Bright Academy School, in Siliguri.
- Now, you can lace new Nike Adapt BB shoes with your smartphone
- ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ publisher files $25-million lawsuit against Netflix over ‘Bandersnatch’
- Instamojo raises Rs 50 crore in Series B from Gunosy, Kalaari and other investors
- No end to commuter woes as BEST bus strike in Mumbai continues
- Petrol price falls after 6 days but no relief for diesel consumers. Check today’s rates here