Rolls-Royce debuts its first SUV, the $325,000 Cullinan
Rolls-Royce’s first SUV Cullinan comes with a 6.75 liter, twin-turbo V12 engine that gets 563 horsepower and 627 pound-feet of torque. The Cullinan stands six feet off the ground and weighs 5,864 pounds. Its angular sides and the high, flat top make it lookimposing and futuristic LEDs surrounding each headlight give it a rectangular shape. Inside, the Cullinan offers space sufficiently broad and open. The Cullinan also has a new, smaller, and thicker steering wheel, augmented with a high-resolution, heads-up display and all the technology expected in the family.
- Artificial intelligence predictions may not always lead to better decisions
- 2G case: Delhi HC defers hearing on CBI, ED plea against acquittals
- Friday Wrap: ‘Parmanu,’ ‘Solo’ make for dull movie week
- In order to grow, we need to get into other markets: Vince Voron
- IHH extends revised offer for Fortis to 30 June