Rolls-Royce debuts its first SUV, the $325,000 Cullinan
Rolls-Royce’s first SUV Cullinan comes with a 6.75 liter, twin-turbo V12 engine that gets 563 horsepower and 627 pound-feet of torque. The Cullinan stands six feet off the ground and weighs 5,864 pounds. Its angular sides and the high, flat top make it lookimposing and futuristic LEDs surrounding each headlight give it a rectangular shape. Inside, the Cullinan offers space sufficiently broad and open. The Cullinan also has a new, smaller, and thicker steering wheel, augmented with a high-resolution, heads-up display and all the technology expected in the family.
- Boards that lead: How competent are corporate India’s boards
- A big gap between the sci-fi side of things and achieving reality: Sethu Vijayakumar
- Will Microsoft Kaizala really do more for the enterprise workforce and expand footprint?
- Opinion | Industry 4.0 and its adoption in connected cars
- Solving enterprise problems with AI