Google assistant to help people with everyday chores
Google unveils an artificial intelligence tool capable of handling routine tasks -- such as making restaurant bookings, as a way to help people disconnect from their smartphone screens. Google Assistant is being taught to better understand people and interact with them more naturally and will be getting new voices, including one based on the voice of singer John Legend, as well as programming making it better at conversation. Much of the focus was on Google Assistant, the artificial intelligence application which is competing against Amazon’s Alexa and others.
- Ultratech gets CCI nod to acquire Century cement business
- S&P hits record high, equals longest-ever bull run
- Opinion | Disruption and innovation in the legal industry
- Lesson from devastation in Kerala: Investing in new knowledge for the future
- Nokia maker HMD aims to double India revenues in four-six months