Google assistant to help people with everyday chores
Google unveils an artificial intelligence tool capable of handling routine tasks -- such as making restaurant bookings, as a way to help people disconnect from their smartphone screens. Google Assistant is being taught to better understand people and interact with them more naturally and will be getting new voices, including one based on the voice of singer John Legend, as well as programming making it better at conversation. Much of the focus was on Google Assistant, the artificial intelligence application which is competing against Amazon’s Alexa and others.
- Govt liberalizes CBSE affiliation norms, says reforms will bring in more transparency
- Supreme Court’s decision on Aadhaar: impact on tax compliance
- Opinion | Crimes against women going unpunished
- Govt moots quarterly performance appraisal of top educational institutions
- Railways on the right track in states with JV projects