Rubies - the buried treasures of Pakistan occupied Kashmir
Millions of rubies, estimated to be worth up to half a billion dollars, are lying beneath them. But archaic tools and a lack of investment in infrastructure and techniques are hampering efforts to transform the area into a significant player in the gem industry.
- Rupee hits two-week high as oil prices, geopolitical tension ease
- Take a loan against your mutual fund only if you really need it
- Patanjali seeing interest from electric vehicle, steel makers: Acharya Balkrishna
- How a strong portfolio can change a life
- Will homebuyers really benefit if they are financial creditors?