Saudi Arabia’s female chauffeurs collect customers
Female employees of Careem, a chauffeur car booking service, transport customers as they drive in the Saudi capital of Riyadh after the Dubai-based ride-hailing app, along with Uber, reacted to Saudi Arabia lifting last week a ban on women drivers. At least 2,000 women have signed up to get their Careem licenses since the proposal to lift the ban was announced last September. Uber also plans to introduce women drivers to their fleet later this year.
- IL&FS board frames new roadmap to address lenders queries
- From 74.5 to 72 a dollar in a month, rupee’s jump explained in 5 points
- Indian markets to be volatile until general elections: Christopher Wood
- Milk in India is largely safe but quality issues persist- FSSAI
- De Beers is said to make big cuts in low-end diamond prices