Panasonic India to diversify portfolio of services
Panasonic India registered revenues of ₹10,200 crore in financial year 2018, up from ₹9,600 crore a year-ago. Panasonic India plans to evolve from selling consumer appliances such as a televisions or refrigerators to providing complete solutions for a house or community, said Manish Sharma, president and CEO, Panasonic India and South Asia. This includes security and surveillance systems. In Japan, the company is also known to build houses and provide everything that a household requires, from living spaces to kitchen solutions.
- FATF ‘grey list’: Pak scrambling to put in place measures to comply with anti-terror funding rules
- BSE to launch new platform to list startups next month
- Fresh-out-on-bail jeweller vows to revive Atlas Jewellery amid share surge
- Gold prices rise today on jewellers’ buying, silver rate falls
- CPM plans nationwide campaign to press for electoral reforms