Panasonic India to diversify portfolio of services
Panasonic India registered revenues of ₹10,200 crore in financial year 2018, up from ₹9,600 crore a year-ago. Panasonic India plans to evolve from selling consumer appliances such as a televisions or refrigerators to providing complete solutions for a house or community, said Manish Sharma, president and CEO, Panasonic India and South Asia. This includes security and surveillance systems. In Japan, the company is also known to build houses and provide everything that a household requires, from living spaces to kitchen solutions.
- Amazon’s All-new Echo Plus packs a punch for casual music lovers
- Love reading, so which Kindle e-reader is the right fit for you?
- Walmart upbeat on outlook as sales global growth continues
- ITC eyes Rs1 trillion turnover from FMCG, plans to expand food portfolio
- US markets hit by weak earnings, Brexit concerns