Panasonic India to diversify portfolio of services
Panasonic India registered revenues of ₹10,200 crore in financial year 2018, up from ₹9,600 crore a year-ago. Panasonic India plans to evolve from selling consumer appliances such as a televisions or refrigerators to providing complete solutions for a house or community, said Manish Sharma, president and CEO, Panasonic India and South Asia. This includes security and surveillance systems. In Japan, the company is also known to build houses and provide everything that a household requires, from living spaces to kitchen solutions.
- ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ publisher files $25-million lawsuit against Netflix over ‘Bandersnatch’
- Instamojo raises Rs 50 crore in Series B from Gunosy, Kalaari and other investors
- No end to commuter woes as BEST bus strike in Mumbai continues
- Petrol price falls after 6 days but no relief for diesel consumers. Check today’s rates here
- YouTube clarifies rules on pranks as risky memes rage