Karnataka Elections 2018: Bengaluru heads to the polls
Voting day is finally here. After an intense election campaign between Congress, BJP, and what could potentially tip the scales — JD(S) — the people of Karnataka are heading to the polls. By 1PM, a 33% voter turn-out was recorded. This year, pink booths have been set up to encourage women to cast their votes. Join our reporter Kavyasri Srinath as she votes herself, and talks to voters about their hopes. The results will be announced on May 15.
- RIL to replicate Reliance Jio model for Jio GigaFiber
- Startups start hiring top talent again, but with caution
- What Hathway and Den deals mean for Reliance Jio
- The $41 billion wealth gap that divides India’s richest brothers
- Yes Bank CEO Rana Kapoor meets rival promoter Madhu Kapur, seeks a united front