Maruti Suzuki recalls 566 new Swift and 713 new Dzire
Maruti Suzuki India in a statement said it will proactively and voluntarily undertake a recall for 1,279 vehicles (566 new Swift and 713 new Dzire) manufactured between May 7 and July 5, 2018. Automobile manufacturers in India follow a voluntary recall policy adopted by industry body SIAM in July 2012, under which if a company is of the opinion that there is a manufacturing defect that compromises safety of vehicles, it will voluntarily rectify the problem free of cost to the customer.
- A look at Amazon’s empire – From Audible to Amazon Prime to Kindle
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey meets PM Modi
- IL&FS board frames new roadmap to address lenders queries
- From 74.5 to 72 a dollar in a month, rupee’s jump explained in 5 points
- Indian markets to be volatile until general elections: Christopher Wood