Maruti Suzuki recalls 566 new Swift and 713 new Dzire
Maruti Suzuki India in a statement said it will proactively and voluntarily undertake a recall for 1,279 vehicles (566 new Swift and 713 new Dzire) manufactured between May 7 and July 5, 2018. Automobile manufacturers in India follow a voluntary recall policy adopted by industry body SIAM in July 2012, under which if a company is of the opinion that there is a manufacturing defect that compromises safety of vehicles, it will voluntarily rectify the problem free of cost to the customer.
- India among top countries to incur most loss from climate change, finds research
- 57% of regular Indian employees earn less than ₹10,000
- Muslim body moves SC seeking to strike down triple talaq ordinance
- Bids invited for debt-ridden Videocon under insolvency resolution process
- Cloud technologies growing fast in India: Prasad Rai