ATMs are running dry. Here are 5 ways to beat the cash crunch
Cash may no longer be the king it once was, but dry ATMs still do pinch, even 15 months after demonetisation. Although the government has stepped in and assured that it is taking steps to tackle the cash shortage at ATMs, the printing of notes appears to be taking some time. Aside from the government’s reassurances, here are five ways to beat current cash shortage.
- ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ publisher files $25-million lawsuit against Netflix over ‘Bandersnatch’
- Instamojo raises Rs 50 crore in Series B from Gunosy, Kalaari and other investors
- No end to commuter woes as BEST bus strike in Mumbai continues
- Petrol price falls after 6 days but no relief for diesel consumers. Check today’s rates here
- YouTube clarifies rules on pranks as risky memes rage