ATMs are running dry. Here are 5 ways to beat the cash crunch
Cash may no longer be the king it once was, but dry ATMs still do pinch, even 15 months after demonetisation. Although the government has stepped in and assured that it is taking steps to tackle the cash shortage at ATMs, the printing of notes appears to be taking some time. Aside from the government’s reassurances, here are five ways to beat current cash shortage.
- Amazon’s All-new Echo Plus packs a punch for casual music lovers
- Love reading, so which Kindle e-reader is the right fit for you?
- Walmart upbeat on outlook as sales global growth continues
- ITC eyes Rs1 trillion turnover from FMCG, plans to expand food portfolio
- US markets hit by weak earnings, Brexit concerns