Blankets for AC travellers to be washed twice a month, instead of once in two months: Railways
Plagued with complaints of dirty blankets, the Indian Railways was forced to firm up an action plan to increase the frequency of washing blankets and replace the existing ones in a phased manner. The railways need about 3.90 lakh blankets daily for its AC passengers across the country.
- Russia says G20 draft communique project touches trade, global restrictions, WTO
- With today’s Redmi Note 6 Pro launch, Xiaomi silently axed the successor to the Redmi Note 5
- NHAI files papers with Sebi to raise ₹10,000 crore via bonds
- EU, Britain agree draft deal on post-Brexit ties
- Ahead of EU vote, Google unveils new policy for election ads