Blankets for AC travellers to be washed twice a month, instead of once in two months: Railways
Plagued with complaints of dirty blankets, the Indian Railways was forced to firm up an action plan to increase the frequency of washing blankets and replace the existing ones in a phased manner. The railways need about 3.90 lakh blankets daily for its AC passengers across the country.
- Narendra Modi launches Ayushman Bharat scheme from Jharkhand’s Ranchi
- US may restrict Green Cards to aid recipients in new crackdown
- No concern on liquidity of NBFCs: SBI chairman Rajnish Kumar
- Infosys, TCS, 3 other IT firms shortlisted to implement RBI’s CIMS
- FPIs turn net sellers in September, pull out ₹15,365 crore so far