Average salary hike to be 9.4% in 2018 at Indian companies: Aon Hewitt survey
Key talent are expected to get an average salary hike of as much as 15.4% as companies increase focus on performance, shows an Aon Hewitt survey. The HR consultancy that analysed data across more than 1,000 companies from over 20 industries, said the average salary for India Inc stands at 9.4% this year. Even as salary hike remained at the same level on a year-on-year basis, India continues to lead the Asia-Pacific region. Many sectors continue to project a double-digit salary hike for 2018.
- US-China trade war spells divorce of world’s biggest economies
- Buy beaten mid cap stocks to boost returns: HDFC Securities
- Panel suggests board to oversee digital payments industry
- Jobs-for-Saudis plan tests retailers used to cheap foreign labour
- Nitin Gadkari can’t get bankers to lend for road projects