Average salary hike to be 9.4% in 2018 at Indian companies: Aon Hewitt survey
Key talent are expected to get an average salary hike of as much as 15.4% as companies increase focus on performance, shows an Aon Hewitt survey. The HR consultancy that analysed data across more than 1,000 companies from over 20 industries, said the average salary for India Inc stands at 9.4% this year. Even as salary hike remained at the same level on a year-on-year basis, India continues to lead the Asia-Pacific region. Many sectors continue to project a double-digit salary hike for 2018.
- UN environment chief resigns after audit into excessive travel
- AirAsia India appoints former IndiGo executive Sanjay Kumar as COO
- Opinion | Facebook needs to change
- Trump defies calls to punish Saudi crown prince for Khashoggi’s death
- Nissan wants less clout from Renault as Japan seeks to stabilise alliance