Average salary hike to be 9.4% in 2018 at Indian companies: Aon Hewitt survey
Key talent are expected to get an average salary hike of as much as 15.4% as companies increase focus on performance, shows an Aon Hewitt survey. The HR consultancy that analysed data across more than 1,000 companies from over 20 industries, said the average salary for India Inc stands at 9.4% this year. Even as salary hike remained at the same level on a year-on-year basis, India continues to lead the Asia-Pacific region. Many sectors continue to project a double-digit salary hike for 2018.
- E-commerce firms focusing on AI, virtual reality to cut logistics cost and fraudulent orders
- How to save income tax by rejigging your salary
- IndiGo chief commercial officer quits, shares down 2%
- RBI may soon introduce mobile wallet interoperability rules
- China and Europe warn trade war could trigger global recession