Narendra Modi launches ‘Ro-Ro’ ferry service in Gujarat
Asserting that his Government is determined to uplift transport sector, keeping in view present and future needs, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Sunday, asserted that his Government is following the mantra of ‘P for P’, which symbolise- ‘Ports for Prosperity.’
- Boards that lead: How competent are corporate India’s boards
- A big gap between the sci-fi side of things and achieving reality: Sethu Vijayakumar
- Will Microsoft Kaizala really do more for the enterprise workforce and expand footprint?
- Opinion | Industry 4.0 and its adoption in connected cars
- Solving enterprise problems with AI