Narendra Modi launches ‘Ro-Ro’ ferry service in Gujarat
Asserting that his Government is determined to uplift transport sector, keeping in view present and future needs, Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Sunday, asserted that his Government is following the mantra of ‘P for P’, which symbolise- ‘Ports for Prosperity.’
- JioPhone 2 goes on sale tomorrow, but is there an alternative?
- Why a top Singapore executive fired himself
- Facebook to stream Spanish football league La Liga’s matches in India
- Kerala floods: Plantation industry looking at a loss of over Rs 900 crore
- Govt closely monitoring emerging currency risks, says Arun Jaitley