Dollar getting strong against other currencies: Market expert
Indian rupee hit an all-time low of 74.45 against the US dollar on Thursday. Market expert Sunil Shah reacted on the same and said that Dollar is getting stronger than other currencies instead of rupee becoming weaker. Traders are cautious ahead of retail inflation and Index of Industrial Production data due on Friday. According to Bloomberg analyst poll, CPI will be at 4% for September month from 3.69% a month ago. IIP will be at 3.9% for August versus 6.6% last month.
- Markets extend gains on narrowing trade deficit
- Oil drops as oversupply, economic growth worries weigh
- Donald Trump slams Fed on eve of rate meeting amid ‘very strong’ dollar
- Govt to amend laws to allow banks, telecom firms to use Aadhaar
- Sebi makes investing in MFs less pricey; puts cap on total expenses