MakeMyTrip ties up with Flipkart to sell travel services
As part of the deal, customers can book travel services from Flipkart’s platform which will be linked to offers by MakeMyTrip. The deal will kick off with domestic flight bookings in the next few weeks, followed by hotels, bus and holiday packages. Flipkart CEO Kalyan Krishnamurthy said the partnership will help make travel booking a seamless experience for customers, even those in the farthest regions while also furthering the goal of being a one-stop destination for all digital transactions online.
- Firms must engineer a culture that supports their mission: Bain’s Patrick Litre
- India lost one-third of coastline to soil erosion in 1990-2016: report
- SEC subpoenas Tesla over CEO Elon Musk’s tweets
- News in numbers: World will be warmer by 0.01 degree Celsius between 2018 and 2022, says study
- Opinion | Positives of the UN treaty on biz and human rights