MakeMyTrip ties up with Flipkart to sell travel services
As part of the deal, customers can book travel services from Flipkart’s platform which will be linked to offers by MakeMyTrip. The deal will kick off with domestic flight bookings in the next few weeks, followed by hotels, bus and holiday packages. Flipkart CEO Kalyan Krishnamurthy said the partnership will help make travel booking a seamless experience for customers, even those in the farthest regions while also furthering the goal of being a one-stop destination for all digital transactions online.
- Boards that lead: How competent are corporate India’s boards
- A big gap between the sci-fi side of things and achieving reality: Sethu Vijayakumar
- Will Microsoft Kaizala really do more for the enterprise workforce and expand footprint?
- Opinion | Industry 4.0 and its adoption in connected cars
- Solving enterprise problems with AI